Ranch Hand Rescue relies on the generosity of our wonderful volunteers! Their kindness and support enables us to continue our efforts in providing care for neglected and abuse farm animals.
At this time, we are not allowing volunteers to work with the animals at the sanctuary. We have made this decision based on the fact that we are a trauma counseling facility and that there are children that come to the facility for counseling. Many of these children have been physically and sexually abused. To ensure that our counseling clients feel safe and have privacy, we need to minimize the number of people that may be around while a counseling session is in progress.
However, there are other ways you can help by volunteering.
- Volunteer to help with our events, especially our annual fundraising event which occurs every November. See which events are coming up by going to the list of Upcoming RHR Events on our mainpage.
- Hold your own fundraising event such as:
- Have a garage sale
- Host a car wash
- Have a bake sale
- Set up a table in front of a store
- Put a canister (change jar) in your business
- Open a canister route in your area
We always need help raising funds to care for the animals, maintain the sanctuary and keep our counseling programs open to people in need. So be creative!
Contact us at 940 240-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you would like to do and when. We can supply you with banners, storyboards, donation jar, etc. to help you with your fundraising idea.