Volunteering at Ranch Hands Rescue:
With your decision to volunteer, you’ve taken the first step to further unite our community and bring both people and animals together in this place of healing. Your decision to donate your time will make a difference in saving a life, whether it’s a person’s or an animal’s.
Important Things to Remember:
- At this time, we are not allowing volunteers to work with our animals at the sanctuary; we have made this decision based on the fact that we are a trauma counseling facility. Many of the children that come to RHR for counseling have been physically and sexually abused. We are not allowing volunteers to work with our animals to ensure safety and privacy for our clients. We know everyone would love to pet and play with our animals, however, they are also trauma survivors who are working hard and this is our main priority.
- If you are part of a group wanting to volunteer, or if you have any further questions about volunteering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s What You’ll Need to get Started:
- Complete all required fields on the form below.
- We require a $40 fee to perform an FBI background check on all potential volunteers, paid via cash or check. Checks should be made out to Ranch Hands Rescue, and can be sent to 9477 Ft. Worth Drive, Denton, TX 76226.
- After you complete the application, we will contact you via email with a status update.
- Once you’re approved, you’ll receive confirmation via email and will be added to our volunteer email list for updates about future opportunities.
Thank you for choosing RHR as your outlet for compassion; we’re proud to welcome you into our RHR volunteering family!